Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weekly Update - Term 3 Week 7

Dear all,

1. Chinese Test 3 Results

We conducted the third Chinese Test which covers Lesson 5-8 on Thursday. I have returned the marked paper to your child today. I have gone through the paper with them and also marked their corrections during my Chinese lesson today. Please sign on the paper and let your child bring back on Monday. I'll let them place the paper in the Blue File after I check the signature.

Average mark for this test is 30/40. The following children managed to score well:
39.5/40: Lin Jieqi
39/40: Chui Yingwei,
38.5/40: Joash Loh Jin Hong, Zhou Weihan
38/40: Liow Wern Syn

2. Chinese Lesson Progress

This week I have finished teaching Lesson 10. Spelling 12 (originally scheduled on 13 Aug) will be conducted on coming Wednesday (19 Aug). Please let your child get ready for that. No homework for this weekend.

3. No School on 20 & 21 Aug

P6 pupils will have their PSLE Oral exam on coming Thursday and Friday. Therefore, P1-P5 pupils will have no school on these two days (20 Aug & 21 Aug).

4. Library Card

The school will not make library card for P1s. Children can use their EZ-link card to borrow books from the school library. If you are worried that your child might lost the card, you can photocopy the card and laminate it. Your child can use that copy to borrow books as well.

Thank you

Regards
Zhou Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment

NYPS Calendar