Dear all,
Though this is a short week, I still managed to do many things with the children. We almost finished Lesson 11 (till textbook 1B Page 53) and we also completed Spelling 12 today. I've finished marking all spelling books and returned them to children for correction and parent signature. I'll collect back the spelling books on Monday. The following children got full mark this round: Chiral Chia Yih Ern, Chiu Jing Yun, Chui Yingwei, Lam Yan Yee, Jarryl Ng, Joash Loh, Keven Chua, Low Jian Cheng, Titus Tay, Travis Chow and Zhou Weihan.
Chinese Homework for this weekend: Activity Book 1B Page 45-51. I will collect the activity book on Monday. Since this is a long weekend, do let your child practice text reading (read all the passages in textbook 1B) as revision.
Thank you
Regards
Zhou Jing
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment