Dear all,
This term is coming to the end. I would like to send my sincere congratulation to the following kids who are going to receive prizes tomorrow in the Prize Giving Ceremony:
High Acheivers' Award (1F's Top Five): Asher Tan, Chui Yingwei, Keven Chua, Lin JieQi and Ethan Tan
Best in Mathematics (Top #1 for the whole level): Titus Tay
Model Pupils Award: Travis Chow and Caitlin Low Jia En
This is the final entry for 2009 1F's class blog. I would like to take this opportunity to thank YOU - all parents of 1F. Thank you very much for your support and cooperation in this entire 2009. I've been receiving many "thank you" emails over the last two weeks from you, however, I think I am the one who should say "thank you". Without all of you, it's impossible to complete my jobs so smoothly and efficiently. So, thank you very much!!! I really enjoyed teaching 1F and I am looking forward to working closely with you again in 2010!
Have a nice holiday ahead and see you all in 2010.
Best Regards
Zhou Jing
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment