Dear all,
1. Chinese Lesson Updates
1) Change of Test Date
Originally, the test was scheduled today. However, we have decided to postpone Chinese Test 3 (Lesson 9 - 12) to next Wednesday (23 Sept) because some other classes are not ready for the test. [P1 classes need to be tested on the same day.] Anyway, good thing is children can have a few more days to revise...
2) Lesson Progress and Collection of Blue Files, Activity Book and Spelling Book
I have finished teaching Lesson 13 this week. Children finished exercise 13 in the activity book. I have returned the activity books to children today so that they can revise again during the long weekend. I will only collect their blue file, activity book and spelling book on next tuesday, the day before the test.
3) Spelling List for Lesson 13-15
A new piece of spelling list (Spelling 14: Lesson 13-15) were given to your child today. The next spelling is on 8 Oct, Thursday. We will not have any spelling next week and the week after.
4) Hao Peng You #31 & #32 were given to your child this week. Please check.
2. Admin Matters
1) Scope of SA2 (P1 End-of-year Exam)
I think most of the parents are very concern about the coming SA2 because this is the first formal school exam your child will experience. Note that a piece of paper named "Scope of SA (2009)" was given to your child today. Please kindly check it. If you have any questions regarding the coming SA2, you can consult the different subject teachers respectively.
As for Chinese SA2, we will have 25% on oral (passage reading & picture conversation), 10% on listening comprehension (similar to the one placed in the last pocket of your child's blue file) and 65% on written paper. Don't worry now... as I will revise with the children after we finish Lesson 15 in two weeks.
2) No school on 18 Sept & 22 Sept.
This Friday, 18 Sept, is PSLE Listening Exam, so there will be no school for P1-P5 schildren. Next Monday is Hari Raya Puasa which is a public holiday, also no school. So I will see your child on Tuesday, 22 Sept.
Thank you and have a nice long weekend!
Regards
Zhou Jing
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment