Dear Parents,
On top of last week's update, a few more things for you to take note:
Besides Blue Files, Activity Books and Spelling Books which were returned last week, I have returned three important paper which children just completed this week:
小测验(五)[Test 5]
考前复习[Mock Exam Paper]
听力复习(四)+ 考试听写[Listening 4 + SA2 Spelling]
Please do make sure you get these three paper from your child and check his/her progress.
FYI, average mark for 1F's test 5 is 32/40 and average mark for 1F's mock exam paper is 39.5/50. Oral was tested yesterday and today, most of the children did quite well.
During the Oral exam, children were given a revision called "小一复习" for them to practice and revise the new words learned in textbook 1A and 1B (Lesson 5 - 15). Most of the children can finish the paper while they are waiting for their turns for oral exam. If your child didn't manage to finish it, he/she can complete this during the one week break next week. Due to time constraint, I will let children mark their own answers when I go through the answers with them on 26 Oct and 27 Oct.
Another revision paper called "量词复习" (Revision on Measure Words) were given to your child today as well. Because I noticed most of them lost 3 or 4 marks for Section 3 - 量词(Measure Word) on their 考前复习 mock exam paper, I give them this exercise in order to raise their marks for this particular section. Children must revise all the measure words learned when they do revision.
Please let your child bring 小测验五、考前复习、量词复习、小一复习(五-十五)on 26 Oct and 27 Oct. I will use these two days to revise them one more time with the children before SA2.
During the PSLE marking days, I am still contactable via my email. Do drop me a mail if you need my assistance...
Have a nice week ahead!
Regards
Zhou Jing
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment