Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekly Update - Term 4 Week 3

Dear all,

CL Lesson Update

1. I've completed the whole textbook 1B and activity book 1B. Activity Book 1B has been returned to your child today. You can keep the book for good and there is no need to return back to me anymore.

2. For the coming two weeks, I'll start to revise with children to prepare them for coming test 5 (last test) and SA2 Chinese Oral, Listening and Paper. I'll update you more on our progress as revision takes place.

3. There is spelling 14 (Lesson 13-15) on coming Thursday, 8 Oct 2009. Please get your child prepared.

4. There is no written homework for this weekend. Hao Peng You Magazine #34 has been given to your child today. I've gone through page 7-8 with children in class.

Thank you

Regards
Zhou Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment

NYPS Calendar